4 Apr 2013

Faith

Bravery never was one of my main characteristics. I'm an overall cautious person, like when it comes to spending money or practicing sports. Downhill skiing? I don't want to kill myself!
Unfortunately this also goes for challenging my habits or taking decisions about minor as well as about major changes in life. "You know what you have, but never what you get"..
Well, I've come to understand that this is basically a lack of faith. Things will be fine! I won't break my neck in the ski slope or ruin myself by investing in long yearned for pearl earrings. As for life changes I just have to show trust. The outcome may be completely unknown, but eventually things will turn out all right. I will survive. Not only that: needed changes will turn things for the better. I just have to show some Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment