2 Dec 2012

Grandma's Message

Everybody that enters my life is here to teach me something.
This became very evident at the funeral of grandmother Anna. I felt the need to say a few words, to express my gratitude for having been a small part of her life, and I wanted to thank her for her positive influence on me.  What was essential in her life and has become essential in mine, too.
It's the message of love and care: one of our most important missions here on earth is to take care of each other. We are not only here to live our own little lives - there is a much bigger picture and we can only manage the important tasks in life if we help and support each other.
Thank you Anna for being such a good example. Thank you for leaving such a beautiful message.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandmother Anna. You spoke so well of her and I'm sure her life has had a great but good impact on yours.

    We do need to take care of one another because like you said, there is a bigger picture. Anna showed you so many things, and as you go on in life much more will be made clear due to her. Sorry again for your loss.

    ReplyDelete