20 Jul 2012

Post visitatorum

The first visitor (the Happy Singer) came and went and the second bunch (the Darling Family) did the same. I had a wonderful time with them all, so inspiring and so much fun! We saw beautiful things, visited new places (for them, but also for me), cooked and shared nice meals, discussed, joked and laughed and just enjoyed being together.
After some good nights' sleep I'm back to normal in my own little world again - but, as always after a visit, it somehow has grown.  It is so beneficial to be pushed out of my normal routines, my little circles, and sometimes also out of my comfort zone...
A big Thank You to all of you who enter my world, show me things, and teach me something.
You're always very welcome back! :-)

Happy visitor in the mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment