17 Feb 2012

Mission Statement

Mission statement rediscovered! Even if I don't have any idea on how to fully live it, at least I have my guiding star, and it is: "I want to spread happiness around".
Actually I have had this mission statement in the back of my head for a long time. I remember when I clearly realized it for the first time, twelve years ago, biking to work in Denmark... It is so simple, but felt like a revelation! Since then I am living it in my private sphere, among family, friends and colleagues, and that already brightens up my life. However, I dream of dedicating my whole life to Spreading Happiness. The question is only: how? Dear Universe, send me some inspiration, please!

2 comments:

  1. well you are already living up to your mission statement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day, dear Sofia :o)

    ReplyDelete