28 Feb 2012

Spread it Out

It might sound like a cliché, but I care for all people and want to spread happiness to them. I don't just mean family, friends and aquaintances, but everybody: the grumpy man on the street, the arrogant lady in her fur jacket, the cool and threatening looking young man. They all need more care and happiness.
I smile to strangers when our ways cross, leave my seat in the bus, and open doors for them. And now I've started to anonymously spread nice little surprises: leaving books with a greeting on trains, park benches or airports, putting tiny notes with a smile message in shop shelves or other "hidden" places, dropping funny cards in unknown postboxes.
Do you have any other idea on how to make the world a more smiling place...? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment