26 Apr 2012

The Sicilian Heart Project

Some years ago a dream came true and I went to Sicily with my little sister C. During two weeks we travelled around this amazing island and apart from having a wonderful time, we discovered hearts all over the place: clouds shaped as hearts, oil stains in the street, shadows on a hill... Or real hearts in surprising places, like on a young man's jacket. We ended up seeing hearts everywhere!
When two people who are connected with their hearts come together, amazing things start to happen - the famous synergy effect. I enjoy every minute of augmented creativity and happiness that I share with my Heart Friends. Being with these friends gives positive energy a huge boost and is Life in one of its most rewarding forms.

A wall in Palermo





No comments:

Post a Comment